Despite our deep divisions, there is something most Americans can agree on; according to Real Clear Politics, approximately three-quarters of Americans disapprove of the job Congress is doing. This November we have the opportunity to clean house. I suggest we start with Rep. Scott Tipton. Read more at the Vail Daily.
Once you become a parent, your child’s safety becomes a top priority, even if ensuring it comes at the expense of civility towards others. So when parents voice concerns about sexual predators exploiting laws meant to protect the rights of transgender individuals, as a parent, I appreciate where their fear comes from. Read More at […]
If John Kasich seems like the sane Republican choice for president, then it is only because he looks moderate by comparison. With his folksy delivery he plays Mr. Rogers to his two competitors — Scary Spice and Angry Spice. Read More at The Vail Daily.
Bill Clinton did not cause mass incarceration in America and Bernie Sanders cannot end it. Blaming America’s enormous prison population on the former president and the first lady, presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, displays ignorance of the historical facts. Furthermore, federal prisons house about 10 percent of the U.S. prison population; the remaining 90 percent are […]
Colorado taxpayers scored a win for transparency last week in the state Senate. Initially the Colorado Senate State Affairs Committee buried Senate Bill 16-038. Introduced by Sen. Irene Aguilar (D-Denver), the bill was intended to increase oversight of nonprofit organizations that provide services for adults with developmental disabilities and receive substantial taxpayer funding. Read More